Alvaro S. Lizarraga
Alvaro S. Lizarraga brings a broad range of legal experience to his position as a Workers’ Compensation Associate with the law firm of Gordon, Edelstein, Krepack, Grant, Felton & Goldstein, LLP. Not only has he worked as a paralegal and a law clerk prior to becoming an attorney, but he was also an assistant at a law library and a student representative to an online legal research service.
Mr. Lizarraga is well versed in all phases of case handling, including conducting research, taking depositions, drafting pleadings and negotiating liens. Because he is bilingual he is adept at interpreting case specifics to Spanish-speaking clients.
While earning Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice Administration from San Diego State University, Mr. Lizarraga served as President of the Criminal Justice Student Association. He graduated summa cum laude.
Mr. Lizarraga earned his juris doctorate from the University of West Los Angeles School of Law. While attending law school, he was a Law Review invitee three consecutive years, served as a certified law student representing adoptive families and received the Kelton Achievement Award.
Mr. Lizarraga has been named a Rising Star among Southern California lawyers. He is a member of the California Applicants’ Attorneys' Association, and is part of that organization’s Latino Caucus Committee.
He is admitted to practice law in the state of California.
Learn more about our California Workers' Compensation practice.
News relating to Alvaro S. Lizarraga
- Understanding Cumulative Trauma Injuries…Know Your Rights
- Ruling Favors Injured Worker--Entitled to Two Vouchers for Educational Retraining and Skill Enhancement
- Exploring the Definition of an Independent Contractor
- Workers’ Compensation Benefits Apply to All
- Four GEK Attorneys Named 2012 Southern California Super Lawyers - Rising Star
- Understanding the Need for a Domestic Workers’ Bill of Rights