Find Out if You Have a Case

Inquire online and someone will contact you within 48 hours.

Home > Case Evaluation
English | Español    

Free Case Evaluation

If you have been hurt at work, it is imperative that you report the injury or illness to your supervisor immediately and request an Employee’s Claim for Workers’ Compensation Benefits. It is advisable to speak with a Workers’ Compensation attorney about whether you need legal representation to ensure you receive the appropriate benefits. Complete this form to have your case evaluated.

Do I have a case? Free Case Evaluation.

Click Here

© 2017 GEKLAW, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Personal Injury · Disclaimer · Privacy · Sitemap

Back to top